PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Okay, so the Dunhill give away was a hit. I've been fortunate in a lot of phases of my life and I've been the bug that hit the windshield in a lot of phases.
I'm giving away a pipe I just don't smoke. I'm not selling it, because it has a replacement stem. Granted, the stem was replaced by George Dilbos, so in all likelihood its better than the original, but I digress.
For this give away you need to pick a number between 1 and 200. I'll keep this open until Monday morning and then I'll announce the winner. Shipping is on me. If you live in a restrictive import area, please consider that. I'm generous on this, but I'm not willing to jump through 40 hoops on a give away. I'll cancel your name and we'll hate each other. Please think.
As an added bonus I'll include one tin of my beloved Klondike Gold. The tin is dated 9-14. Klondike is out of production and was aged two years before they sold it. So technically the tin is 6 years old.
I need to thank my friend Beefeater33 for the inspiration.
Oh, and I do this for the karma points so that houses don't collapse while I'm in them....that and I wear Ruby Slippers.
Good Luck!!

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Wow. Looks like some are getting into a kind of late (or early, if you're Ukrainian or go by the Julian calendar) Christmas spirit.
Not complaining or being snarky, BTW. It just strikes me as unusual. All the power to you, guys. :puffy:

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Ash, you're alright. I don't care what anyone else says about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.