PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
Good Day All
Through the month of February we are running a 15% off sale. The sale is site wide.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and visiting the site.
Regards

Michael J. Glukler
ps, however for anyone names Harris, living in FL, we need to add a service fee of 200% before the 15% discount. ;)

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
For you new(er) guys:
After reading a few of the frequent threads here which dissect---and run on about---bad online buying experiences, and usually finish with warnings of the "Let the buyer beware!" sort, something you probably want are recommendations of sources that ARE reliable and safe to deal with.
Not gentle suggestions, not implied OK's, but direct, declarative statements of who the Good Guys are. The completely and utterly reliable ones.
Well, here you go. Briar Blues is one of them. Mike will never, ever, do you wrong. He is a rock solid, Old School, honor-driven guy you can trust. Period.
Looks like February is a good time to get acquainted (so to speak) if you've haven't bought from him before. 15% ain't chicken feed. :D

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
George
Thanks for the kind words and recommendation. Lots of the site sponsors are great to deal with.
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
If I hadn't lost interest in buying more pipes, I would jump on that deal.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have my eye on a couple since Mike is going to give me a 30% discount because I am me.
Seriously though, Mike is a guy who would rather lose a sale than sell you a pipe he knows will not be good for you. He has talked me out of a few and I am forever thankful to him. He knows what I like and he protects me from myself. He takes the time to learn what type of blends you smoke, whether you are a clencher or a holder. He asks about weight and shapes that you like. He has helped me learn why I like the pipes I do and he steers me in the right direction. Call him on the phone and have a conversation, he will really help you pick the right pipe.
There is no better in the biz in my humble opinion.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
And you call yourself a pipe smoker.
At over 150 pipes, and over 200 pounds of tobacco, I am still a pipe smoker. I've just grown out of a 27 year hobbiest phase. I no longer see pipes as must have collectibles, l see them only as tools to burn tobacco.

Chasing Embers

Nov 12, 2014
Yeah, no kidding. It's an odd feeling though to browse pipes now, and not be drawn to any of them.

lawmax3

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2013
I ordered a nice Castello from Mike on Jan 28 just before the 15% sale.

He shipped the pipe super fast and gave me the 15% discount as well.

If you are considering a pipe especially an estate Mike is the way to go!

BTW the Castello smokes great. :D

whitebar

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 12, 2015
Colorado
I have purchased several pipes from Briarblues over the years (starting back in the 1990s) and have always been extremely happy with every aspect of the transaction. They are highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.