PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2014
They list changing a diaper, that is an easy one. Now improvising a diaper when after realized that one you changed an hour ago was the only one you brought along and there isn't a store in sight, That is a skill.

drunkblowhard

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2015
Cobguy,
I believe that is the first step to being sodimized BY a gerbil...
An entirely different activity.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
LOL ... I think this is the first step for that:
EXO_ferrets_nail_trimming.gif

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfx73Z6fhbc
Lessons of My Father: "Depussification" by Nutnfancy

carver

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2015
Belgium
Wow. Seriously??? :|

If I knew it would turn out like this, I would have restrained myself. Though I wouldn't have had the chance to read some of those replies. :D

Before posting, I assumed that this topic would have been discussed earlier so I did a search on "manliness" but nothing relevant to this topic came up.
I've never seen this thing as being a "hipster" trend, I genuinely like this stuff.

Spent so much time in the city, makes me feel like I'm back in the woods with my Dad. Mmmh I need to dig into the possibility I might have a father absence issue :D :D
Anyway, next time, I'll just keep it to myself.

Cheers.

shawnofthedead

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2015
Yeah I have been on that website before, once it recommended every man to always carry a knife on him, and guess what happened when I did?

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I think these kinds of threads come up today because there is a generation, maybe two now that either: 1) grew up without a dad being present; 2) had two moms; or 3) stayed indoors playing video games all day.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
'Being a man' is a funny thing, this morning playing silly games with my 2 year old daughter I felt like her 4 year old brother...yet I did not feel at any point like I was not a 'man'.
Later in the day when I exclaimed "F#ck" at the fiddly project I was getting unnecessarily stressed over (due for a bowl) Luna, my daughter said to me 'You ok Papa?, its ok, you can do it Papa, your ok' and still I did not feel any less of a man, although for sure a little sheepish...
I am just a human, (with a penis), and more upper body strength than my female counterpart so needed/expected to fill certain roles...None of the needed or expected roles/rolls have contained gerbils thus far.
Isaac.

Status
Not open for further replies.