PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
I was at my local Walmart last night, and noticed the $10 Zippo they usually have in the rack next to the candy on every lane now has the pipe insert!!
That's a stellar deal considering the pipe Zippo I purchased from the rotating display of Zippos in the jewelry department was $30 last year.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Yeah! Been meaning to get one myself, but they're almost always out of them.
They have a matte black finish with a little small white image of a pipe in the lower corner. They seem nice for the price! Look at that! I was a poet and didn't know it!

trudger

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2019
‘Burbs of Detroit
Considering it’s near the candy it will be easy for the stoners to find. Maybe a display by the Cheetos would work. I’m in Michigan also so I will check it out if I get by a Walmart.

judcasper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
I wish those kind of prices would reach the UK! You're hard pressed to find any kind of Zippo on the high street over here.
Having said that I can't see any reason to move on from the mini Clipper. They're a lighter and tamper all in one - light with one end, tamp with the other.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
We've had them here since I was a kid. They never seem to sell. The first regular Zippo I bought years ago listed a wick modification for lighting a pipe in it's pamphlet.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
I bought some $10 zippos, downloaded the repair paperwork from their website and sent them in requesting the pipe inserts be installed and the original inserts returned as well. For the cost of shipping and within 10 days or so I got me 2 pipe zippos. Pretty great company.

Status
Not open for further replies.