PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Look up Stem and Briar on the net, they offer a pipe rejuvenation service for $10, I sent 4 Ebay pipes to James Connely a wile back and a month later returned pipes were unrecognizable, and good smokers.
So for all on a budget I recommend, and will use Stem and Biar again. He also provides more detailed services.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Amazing bargain. This guy must work pro bono mostly, for love of pipes. I'm impressed. Hope your post doesn't swamp him.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
This link will take you to the rejuvenation page, Im not associated with the company other than being a repeat customer who was skeptical myself at first
http://www.stemandbriar.com/resotration
Just wanted to share with the community

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I started this thread awhile back but with the number of recent posts on the subject of refinishing and restoring pipes I thought I would revive it.
As stated before, I have no association with this company other than being a happy customer and would like the new member know there are value options out there.
http://www.stemandbriar.com/resotration

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
If you're happy with his work, then I'd suggest throwing a few extra bucks his way in appreciation. After looking through the list of what you get for $10, I'd say that he could get better wages at the local McDonald's and his work is largely an act of philanthropy. Reward him if you can.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I recently received a batch of pipes sent for cleaning and was sadly informed that the prices will go up slightly to cover the cost of materials but bulk pricing will still be available, price is still listen on the website so I don't know when this will take effect.
Still an excellent value and service

parishdc

Lurker
Nov 1, 2016
Just got my Ehrlich back from Jamie with a new stem. Great work for me on a pipe I love that needed some care.

Will certainly use him again. Fast and easy to work with. Even over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.