PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Got an e-mail a few min ago. Thought I'd pass it on to all of you. :mrgreen:
Everything Ships For A Buck On July 20 at PipesandCigars.com!
Just like all of you, I look forward to the fantastic day that starts with an F every week. Friday brings us paychecks, freedom from our jobs, the promise of a fun-filled and/or relaxing weekend, and the satisfaction of a job well done at the end of the work week. I've been looking forward to this Friday, July 20th, a little more than others because I've been so excited to let you know about our latest absolutely ridiculous shipping special.
All day long on Friday, July 20th, every order over $10 ships via Ground Service for a $1.00 flat shipping fee. Simple, easy, and CHEAP. We're throwing out the scales, hiding the UPS & USPS bills from Scotty, and shipping everything we carry for next to nothing. Much as I enjoy picking out specials and sales on specific products, I know the best deal of all is a discount on exactly what you want. Whether you're picking up a few pipe cleaners, a nice Baraccini (with the free Hearth & Home tin) or a bunch of single cigars, it all ships for just a buck.
This sale technically starts at midnight tonight, but we wanted to give all of you on our mailing list a little head start, especially you west coasters who occasionally miss out on time-sensitive e-mails. So for all of you this sale starts RIGHT NOW! Load up now, get your orders in today because when the clock strikes midnight (Eastern Time) and the calendar flips to July 21, this sale is over.
This incredible offer doesn't need much more explanation, but we do have a couple restrictions. First of all, this is only good in the lower 48 states of the USA. Additionally, with such a large discount we cannot combine it with any of our other current promotions, so for this 24-hour period coupon codes will be disabled on our site.
There you have it, another unbeatable shipping offer from your friends at P&C. Please, no one tell Scotty how much of his money we're giving away so I don't get in trouble and can do this again sometime. Now it's time for me to get out of the way and let you get to taking advantage of this serious bargain!
Travis L.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Thanks! I do all my pipe tobacco shopping only during shipping specials when not ordering from Boswells because I am always only interested in a tin or two and I am a tightwad. Never done business with pipesandcigars before because they never have had shipping specials when I needed them.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Sweet I get paid tommorow and can knock a good chunk out of my P&C cart without spending a hundred bucks! Just gotta get it past my wife :puffy:

pipedreams101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2012
I literally just placed an order, and it has already kicked in. I paid only a dollar for my shipping! thought I would let you guys know if anyone wanted to get an early start on your spending sprees...

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
Shame no international shipping discount, always wanted to order from them but their shipping is $35-$40 to Australia where as 4noggins ships for under $20.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
I just placed a huge order last week :crying:
But it was big enough shipping was free ;-) and it's waiting for me at home.... Hurry up and get this week over with.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Well Mick.... This just means that we all have to pick up an extra tin or two.... and pay the $1 shipping.
These devils know what they are doing. :twisted:
It's funny that most of you get paid on Friday and I get paid on Wednesday lol

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Well then... Damn.
I guess you got a few options.
1) Move

2) Make more money

3) Accept your reality

4) Wait for the enevitable conquer of Canada

5) Wait for the invention of the teleportation device

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
+1 Baron
So I need to know baron... does your anniversary kake smell like fig newtons?
I need support. Because mine smells like motha fckin fig newtons.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Soon as I get it, I'll report on the newton-ness! I'll also have to buy some fig newtons. I haven't had them in a long time. I've never had Anniversary Kake. It comes so highly reccommended on here and it was such a good price for 8oz, I bought that instead of more Escudo!

Status
Not open for further replies.