PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Outstanding work. I admire your determination and stick-to-it-ness (yes, it’s really a word... well, I’m my twisted reality anyway)

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I seem to be likely to smoke 50 bowls at most per year. It makes me think that I’ll likely never need to ream a pipe, given I spread those bowls over ten pipes.

Reactions: Bowie

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
I have a sticky note inside my Midori passport notebook, which goes everywhere with me anyways
I can never resist a new notebook. I'll have to look for some Midoris. Overall, it's satisfying watching things progress on the pipe. Of course, I'm one of those guys who likes watching the occasional video of things like decks getting power washed.

Reactions: Pierre1965

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I can never resist a new notebook. I'll have to look for some Midoris. Overall, it's satisfying watching things progress on the pipe. Of course, I'm one of those guys who likes watching the occasional video of things like decks getting power washed.
Mine is featured here, with the larger version of it as well. Both Midoris. Good notebooks in this thread.

Reactions: Casual and Bowie

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Didimauw, that's a fantastic photo! A man, his pipe and the ghost of Grabow's past trying to haunt him whilst he resolutely ignores the ghost and contemplates bowl number 500. That, or you're thinking REALLY hard and that's the clutch starting to smoke...? LOL.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Mine is about 8 years old and I smoked it for a year because it was all I had. Besides normal clean out and cutting the stinger off I never had any issues with it. Smokes like my sav. A trooper all the way.

I remember dropping it in a pond and salvaging it and it still puffs great.

Status
Not open for further replies.