PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Smoking some black twist I received many years ago from an old friend on here Sheldon Yakimoto in LA and if you are reading this reach out to me brother! As usual my choice of incineration device is a 6 1/2 ' meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with silver band and full amber stem by ADP. Anyone who knows who they are please shout out since I thought ADP were a payroll company.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Stephen Mitchell & Son Tam O'Shanter Flake Tobacco in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
About a quarter of a bowl left of Wilke #44 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Jim, I swear I've never seen you post the same pipe twice. How many pipes do you have? (Ballpark is fine, I don't want you to pass away while counting).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a PBS special on Aretha Franklin.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Jim, I swear I've never seen you post the same pipe twice. How many pipes do you have? (Ballpark is fine, I don't want you to pass away while counting).
If I'm out of town, I'll repeat a pipe and/or a smoke, but at home, I almost never do. That keeps my palate fresh and my interest high. I have 322 pipes, which is nothing compared to Big Train, who has over 1,800.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
If I'm out of town, I'll repeat a pipe and/or a smoke, but at home, I almost never do. That keeps my palate fresh and my interest high. I have 322 pipes, which is nothing compared to Big Train, who has over 1,800.
Jesus Balls. I bet that is one hell of a collection. Congratulations, you just became my next scapegoat for the next "you have too many pipes" conversation with my wife. "But Jim has over 300!!!!! My collection of 60 or so is relatively modest, dear....."

Which will be tonight if she spots me taking my new Pipe-Dan Shape Reformed out of my backpack later.....

Status
Not open for further replies.