PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
You boys have cellars? Come on Cosmic, let’s see that room of tobacco!

jon11

Oct 25, 2013
Did we lose all our members or do none of you guys want to post pics of your cellars?

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I need to organize my slowly-but-steadily-growing cellar... Right now, it's mostly just a bunch of trays of mason jars under my bed, plus some disorganized stacks of tins, random mason jars, and a few tubs in a large kitchen cabinet. In other words, my cellar is a chaotic mess and I have no desire to document it's current state. However, I do have a very nice Ashton humidor full of cigars that would make a nice picture puf

jon11

Oct 25, 2013
Messy tobacco pictures are beautiful....don’t be so hard on yourselves guys?

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Do not have updated cellar pics just yet but just added some of the regular Troost Slices today. Raging bitch to get, only for sale in the Netherlands and wont ship to the U.S.2361

Last edited:
Reactions: Ted Vig and Elric
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
How lovely is to see these like photos,hope none of those tobacco haters will be paying attention to these kind of postings , otherwise they may start proposing law bills to EU gov on how many tins or pouches one may allowed to have at his private or rented living space, if the quantity goes over say maximum 20 tins then this suspicious individual has to apply for a tobacco storage licence, a $ 100 handling and administrative fee is apply)

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
How lovely is to see these like photos,hope none of those tobacco haters will be paying attention to these kind of postings , otherwise they may start proposing law bills to EU gov on how many tins or pouches one may allowed to have at his private or rented living space, if the quantity goes over say maximum 20 tins then this suspicious individual has to apply for a tobacco storage licence, a $ 100 handling and administrative fee is apply)

The upside of such laws is that they are very difficult to enforce puf

Reactions: autumnfog and jon11

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My "cellar" is all over the room, little of it in pretty stacks. There are some sequestered in my Two Cousins "old barn wood" pipe rack; some stuffed in and behind books on my bookshelf, other in actual stacks on the top of my pipe cabinet, and tucked hither and yon. Long ago, peck posted some photos of his smoking lounge in the renovated barn separate from his residence, and after that I felt we'd all seen nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.