PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 23, 2019
Don't mind me.. Just enjoying a quick half bowl and doing a little casual sleuthing..

Sg9c5igl.jpg

Reactions: woodsroad

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Parcel out ... I've covered the delivery address so to keep things a secret - now I know why they call it secret Santa hehe. I hope this finds its way to you, happy camper, enjoy it in good health :sher:

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I've covered the delivery address so to keep things a secret

Forgive my observation that, with your name and address showing, it's only "half" a secret. No matter, I suppose. I suspect the number of participants in Romania might be counted on one hand (or finger).

Do you all have well stocked cellars with a variety of blends in them or something?

After doing some forum research to determine what two blends my recipient didn't already have (not many), my shopping consisted of dragging boxes from beneath the bed until I found what I sought.

There is still the post office, however. It will likely be December before my package takes flight. A delicate balance of sloth and principle prohibits me from launching Christmas gifts before the Great American Turkey Genocide Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.