Brand New Pipe Show in Upstate NY (Saturday November 16th)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
My company Greywoodie is throwing a first pipe show in upstate NY. Did you miss the West Coast Pipe Show? I sure did. So I am throwing one here in upstate NY on November 16th from noon to five at Secret Caverns in Cobleskill, NY. It is outdoors but we have cover and heaters. Indoor bathrooms, no vendor or admission fees, plus free parking. Food and fun available. If anyone wants to set up, we welcome vendors and collectors for buying, selling, swapping, and trading. Like a pipe show of the past, not commercial specific. Let me know if you want in, or just show up. I hope to see some familiar faces. I'll have Kaywoodie, Medico, Yello-bole, and nQa pipes. But I'll have some of my collection on display as well.7675

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
Are you talking about this Secret Caverns? I am all the way across the country and actually bummed out there is no way for me to get there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If the weather is lucky, that could be a beautiful drive, and I like the low pressure, less commercial atmosphere. I'm not within striking distance myself, but that's some pretty country.

All the best ... I have a prior engagement tomorrow, but I checked how long is the drive from my place (It is 3 hours 20 minutes nonstop so like 4 hours 15 minutes with breaks). It would have been a good drive (Day Trip) in the fall season, since our family often takes these kind of fun drives (Generally not this long, but a couple had been longer than this)I am sure my wife and kids would have found something to do the one hour I would spend here. Maybe next time.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
All the best ... I have a prior engagement tomorrow, but I checked how long is the drive from my place (It is 3 hours 20 minutes nonstop so like 4 hours 15 minutes with breaks). It would have been a good drive (Day Trip) in the fall season, since our family often takes these kind of fun drives (Generally not this long, but a couple had been longer than this)I am sure my wife and kids would have found something to do the one hour I would spend here. Maybe next time.
That's just long enough for them to take a tour of the cave. 100 foot underground waterfall to see.

Reactions: cshubhra

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
For me, 12 hours in the car is a little long. I'd have to make it a long weekend trip. Maybe next year, sounds fun. Good luck Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.