Thanks For Letting Me On Board Gentlemen, Stan From Liverpool.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
It's we Americans who've confused the issue. Our game should be called "Smashball" or something other than FB.

I call it The North American Handball Game since the only "kicking guy" is off the field for the vast majority of the game, and it is far more about hands than feet. That title ignores the fact that a ball is round and the nfl uses something more akin to an egg.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
Mr. Tom, welcome. I think the Liverpool spoken English is some of the most musical in the language. It's almost sung. Your household sounds like a lively one.
Thank you Ma'am, if pipe smoking is the breath of heaven, then music is the sound of heaven...????

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Thank you sir, you just have to remember it is all about balls, as my dog teaches me with his endless throw & fetch ball games.... ?⚽⚾????????????️‍♂️
I envy you sir! Would love to have a dog with a ball/fetch addiction. My dog (a coonhound)won’t chase or fetch anything unless it has four legs and runs from him such as deer, wild pigs, the neighbors cats and of course raccoons lol

Reactions: MrTom and jpmcwjr

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
I envy you sir! Would love to have a dog with a ball/fetch addiction. My dog (a coonhound)won’t chase or fetch anything unless it has four legs and runs from him such as deer, wild pigs, the neighbors cats and of course raccoons lol
Had the little terrier, Tim, for just over two weeks, a Jack Russell crossbreed, may have some Fox Terrier or Schnauzer in him, 2 1/2 years old. My Bull Mastiff, Pop, passed away in January & I finally fell for this fine fellah, he is most definitely addicted to throw & fetch with anything & civil enough to bring it right back to me, I was lucky getting him from a rescue home. ??

Reactions: UncleRasta

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
Had the little terrier, Tim, for just over two weeks, a Jack Russell crossbreed, may have some Fox Terrier or Schnauzer in him, 2 1/2 years old. My Bull Mastiff, Pop, passed away in January & I finally fell for this fine fellah, he is most definitely addicted to throw & fetch with anything & civil enough to bring it right back to me, I was lucky getting him from a rescue home. ??
Sounds like a fine companion!

Reactions: MrTom

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
well if it makes you feel better I have a friend who has a golden retriever that reacts to thrown objects by looking at you like you've lost your mind. Sweet dog has less retrieving instinct then the average cat, at least they'll chase things.

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
well if it makes you feel better I have a friend who has a golden retriever that reacts to thrown objects by looking at you like you've lost your mind. Sweet dog has less retrieving instinct then the average cat, at least they'll chase things.
Yes sir......it does make me feel better;)

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.