Thanks For Letting Me On Board Gentlemen, Stan From Liverpool.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
Hi folks, I'm a retired pensioner from Liverpool UK. I've been a light pipe smoker for 3 decades, in the last decade I have been piping as a hobby. I smoke most blends & have a variety of brands & styles of pipes.
Latterly I favour English blends amongst other blends, including aromatics.
I like English blends on English pipes mainly Blakemar's & Parker's, but also estates such as a Dunhill Red Bark Zulu pipe.
I favour Calabash style pipes, followed by Bulldogs, Rhodesians & Pokers & the occasional Freehand, in a variety of brands.
I have a number of long Ukrainian Pear wood pipes I use regularly. I also have a number of MM cobs I enjoy.
As well as easily available UK tobacco's, I smoke discounted German tobacco's (duty free).
I like to read the Bible & books. Also I try & make & listen to music & I'm a radio ham ( SWL at present). I enjoy movies.
I have a Jack Russell terrier cross breed, Tim & a Zebra Finch, Sparky.
Happy piping gentlemen & I hope I enjoy my voyage onboard your forum. Stan.

EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title

Last edited by a moderator:

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
Welcome to the wit and wisdom of the forums.

I haven't been to the 'pool in a while. Are Bertie and Bella still perched on the Royal Liver Building?

Reactions: MrTom

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Welcome to the forum brother. My family is from the Liverpool area. And I am a huge Liverpool FC fan. Ironically my pops is a Man U fan and we didn't get along today. Lol

Wow! A scouser and a fellow LFC fan on the same post. Great. Glad we rescued a point today and took the edge off the unadulterated joy the Mancs would have got from beating us. Oh, (for the moderators) I was smoking my pipe while watching the game.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome Mr. Tom! Or might it be Major Tom?

Wow! A scouser and a fellow LFC fan on the same post. Great. Glad we rescued a point today and took the edge off the unadulterated joy the Mancs would have got from beating us. Oh, (for the moderators) I was smoking my pipe while watching the game.
Well, Red is a favorite colour, but the wrong team was wearing it today. LFC is my secondary club I root for, primary being The Spurs. Not much to talk about so far this year at White Hart Lane.

Congrats to Liverpool being unbeaten all season, and way at the top of the table.

I smoked several bowls during the match, and made a bunch of posts, as I am doing now while Dallas plays Philly.

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Welcome to the forum! I'm from the US but a German born buddy of mine from the Army days got me into real football and I've been a Liverpool fan since. Nice to have you with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.